M32H MOD3 TACTICAL COMMUNICATION HEARING PROTECTOR FOR FAST MT HELMETSSKU: 100EAR2506
The EARMOR M32H MOD3 is an activated electronic communication hearing protector, based on M32 MOD3 and comes with helmet rail adapter set for FAST MT Helmets, ideal for advanced tactical uses. It comes with MIL-STD 4 pin plug for PTTs (Nexus TP-120; Not compatible with Ztac PTTs), and detachable boom mic designed makes both lefty and righty using it comfortably, helps user having unhindered communication even in deafening combat situations.
*Anti-false triggering: Press and hold the middle button for 3 seconds to power on/off.
- Low profile cup design
- Nexus TP-120 U-174 Military Connector (NATO STD) for PTTs
- Noise reduction rating + NRR22
- Amplifies low-level sounds
- Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
- Detachable ambidextrous microphone
- EMI/RFI shielding, increased RF immunity for EMI environment
- Conformable ear cushions for tight seal
- 3mm thick high-impact resistant polycarbonate shell
- Dynamic voice tracking, improve speech intelligibility
- Foldable for storage and protection
- IPX-5 water resistant
- Runs on 2x1.5V AAA batteries, approx. 350 hours of operation
- 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism
- Tested and approved in accordance with CE/RoSH/ANSI S3.19-1974Standards/EN352-1:2002/EN352-4:2001/A1:2005/EN352-5:2002/A1:2005/EN352-6:2002/FCC
*PTT WARNING: This Protector is compatible with NATO standard Nexus TP120 socket, please use EARMOR PTT or Military PTTs. Not compatible with ZTac/Element's PTT.