HAIX - BLACK EAGLE ATHLETIC 2.0 V GTX HIGH - SAGE GREENSKU: 106HAI5062
Haix Black Eagle Athletic 2.0 V GTX High Coyote are certified with strict safety standards CE EN ISO 20347: 2012 O2 HRO HI CI WR FO SRC, durable and very lightweight, are ideal to protect as well as offer all-day comfort and relaxation in-service use, but also in any other activity like hiking. Also this model is limited edition version.
- HAIX ® Absorption
- HAIX ® Climate System
- HAIX ® CO System (HAIX ® Certified Orthopedic System)
- HAIX ® Smart Lacing System
- Metal Free
Black Eagle Athletic 2.0 V GTX High Coyote boots of Germany's Haix Germany have waterproof protection thanks to GORE-TEX® Extended Lining. Three (3) layers of GORE-TEX® hydrophobic membrane that provides excellent watertightness (WR) and ventilation, dissipates heat and does not keep it trapped inside, prevents moisture from penetrating but also eliminates any moisture inside.
Climate System uses foot movement to walk in order to maintain continuous air circulation in the shoe, allowing fresh air to flow through the ventilation holes at the top of the shoe and in combination with friction-resistant climate lining provide optimized comfort in all climatic conditions keeping the tread warm in winter and cool in the summer.
HAIX Black Eagle Athletic 2.0 V GTX High Coyote has an internal shock-absorbing bottom that absorbs moisture, absorbs sweat and dries quickly, providing antibacterial action and thus preventing unpleasant bacterial odors, while special interior inserts in the Stabilizer ) and the Pronation Support prevent pronation and provide ongoing support at every step. The bottom is detached and can be washed at 30 degrees.
The sole within Haix Black Eagle Athletic Athletic 2.0 V GTX High Coyote is integrated with the rest of the shoe with the Injection technique for longer life, since this method eliminates the possibility of detaching the sole from the shoe. It consists of three (3) parts, directly linked to each other, each offering something unique to the touch, and the German Haix is the only manufacturer of this type of soles all over Europe.
Outer part of the sole is made of a highly resistant, anti-static rubber compound that prevents the ingress of water, is resistant to chemicals, oils and fuels (FO), provides both cold (CI) and heat insulation (HI ) while withstand temperatures of 300˚C for 60 seconds (HRO). The intermediate part is a layer of hard polyurethane (PU) with a stabilizing zone for optimized pressure distribution on uneven surfaces and pressure absorption by external factors such as stones. The third part is made of elastic polyurethane foam and offers comfortable push and excellent vibration absorption at every step.
Designed for optimal running performance, the sole offers excellent SRC and firm pressure on hard surfaces but also in mud, snow, even on frozen roads, thanks to profile shaping and the specialized rubber used in its construction.
The specific system for the quick bonding of cords is an excellent and comfortable fit throughout the day, without any discomfort and Dynaframe technology aids in the absorption and damping of the traction forces can be generated by the system and protects the back of the paw. At the top of the cords there is a smart lace pocket to keep them stable and protects them from being caught anywhere.
Haix Black Eagle Athletic 2.0 V GTX High Coyote is made of an ultra-breathable combination of Nubuck leather and microfibre cloth, passes metal detector controls with metal free, anti-static, ultra lightweight and do not leave marks on surfaces such as light tiles or sensitive flooring.
- Durable and lightweight for protection and comfort, relaxed use during service and all other activities.
- An anti-dandruff that repels moisture, absorbs sweat, dries quickly by providing antibacterial action and prevents unpleasant smells caused by bacteria.
- Special interior inserts offer continuous support at every step
- GORE-TEX® Extended, with three (3) layers of GORE-TEX® hydrophobic membrane.
- It scatters the heat and does not trap it inside the shoe.
- It prevents moisture from penetrating inside the shoe but also eliminates any moisture inside.
- Friction-resistant climate lining and Climate System technology provide comfort in all climatic conditions.
- Special system for fast fastening of cords offers impeccable and comfortable all-day application.
- Dynaframe technology that covers the mid-range of the foot, pulls the pulling forces away from the cords to ensure that there is no pressure on the leg and keeps the back of the foot firmly.
- Sole joined with the rest of the shoe with the elaborate injection method, guarantees that it will not slip off the shoe.
- The sole consists of three (3) parts, directly joined together, each offering something unique to the touch.
- The outside of the sole is made of a highly durable, anti-static, long-lasting, chemical, oil and fuel resistant composite that provides both cold and heat insulation.
- The intermediate part is a hard polyurethane (PU) layer with a stabilizing zone for optimized pressure distribution on uneven surfaces and pressure absorption by external factors such as stones.
- The third part is made of elastic polyurethane foam and offers comfortable push and excellent shock absorption at every step.
- German Haix is the only manufacturer of this kind of soles across Europe.
- Designed for optimal run-in performance, it offers excellent slip resistance and firm pressure on hard surfaces but also in mud, snow even on frozen roads.
- Certified to the strict safety standards CE EN ISO 20347: 2012 O2 HRO HI CI WR FO SRC.
- Limited edition version.
- Inner lining: GORE-TEX® Extended
- Insole outer material: Special rubber composition
- Insole interior material: Double layer of polyurethane foam
- Insole type: 018
- Height: 18.5 cm
- Focused primarily on: Military
- Also suitable for: Airsoft, Hiking, Engines, Four-Stroke Machines
- Gender: Men, Women
- Age: Winter, Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Weight: 570 gr
- Security classification: 02
- Certification: CE EN ISO 20347: 2012 O2 HER HI CI WR FO SRC
Haix® products, a legal guarantee of 24 months for material and work defects is available. Excluded from this guarantee are parts subject to natural wear, e.g. soles. Also damages and defects resulting from the protective function of the product are excluded. For damages that have occurred due to inappropriate care and misuse and pressure of the product, the company can not take any responsibility.